a) Your attendance at the Convocation Ceremony is confirmed only when the outstanding fee (if any) is cleared and the Convocation Fee is paid.
b) Graduates shall confirm their attendance at this ceremony by 10 November 2017.
c) Graduates are allowed to bring along two (2) persons into the hall via invitation card.
d) The invitation card for hall access and parking pass will be distributed during the Graduate Registration at KT3 Lobby on 8-10 NOVEMBER 2017.
e) For further details on confirmation of attendance, graduates may check with your respective Training Departments via the contacts.
2. Clearance of Outstanding Fee
3. Convocation Fees and method of payment
4. Confirmation of Attendance
5. MoHE Tracer Study,GMI Graduate Survey
6. Graduates Registration
7. Convocation Rehearsal
8. Convocation Attire
9. The Ceremony
10. Convocation Photography
11. Return of Convocation Robe
12. Collection of Diploma & Academic Transcript
13. Refund Deposit Process Flow